Saturday, January 14, 2012

Molly's Month by Month: Three

A little late on this post...



You are changing so fast!  I never understood why my own mother wanted to give me a little pill, but I do now.  Aside from the short cat naps and several nightwakings, I can't complain.  Rylee and I take you everywhere now and you are so easy going and happy to do whatever we are doing.  You are somewhat developing a schedule, but I still feed you on demand.  We had your 4 month checkup two weeks early and you were 26 inches long, 14 lb 3 oz, and head 16.25 inches.  You can roll from your back to tummy then fuss and face plant when you are tired.  You love looking at yourself in the mirror and your ribs are sooo ticklish.  You usually save your biggest smiles for Daddy...dimples and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment